One Washington Park, Suite 1303, Newark, New Jersey, US
19732411381 x 3168
19732411381 x 3168
MakroHealth, an ISO 20000, 9001 and 27001 certified company for IT Service Management, Quality & Information Security, is a leading provider of healthcare information technology, health informatics, and healthcare staffing solutions to payer and provider organizations throughout United States since 1996.
MakroHealth works with acute and long-term care hospitals, clinics, health maintenance organizations, preferred provider organizations, and payers in enhancing the quality of care rendered and reducing administrative costs by providing proven solutions, high quality services, and trusted expertise.
A self-motivated Healthcare IT professional with minimum 3 years of experience in the Hospital Billing process.
Epic experience should include Charge interfaces, Charge Router, Charge Master/Fee Schedule.
Work with the operational business owners to develop optimal workflows, document new requirements for business owner sign-off and design new workflows based on new requirements/regulations.
Up to date Epic certification in Resolute HB Administration and Charge Router experience is required. Experience with charging department workflows. Epic Charge Master Certification is a plus.
Assignment will focus on production charging related support issues including:
- Works within established change control procedures for the system build
- Work with the Charge Master and Revenue Integrity managers in the Finance office to resolve outstanding issues and build new workflows as required.
- Maintain accurate charge master and work with the departments/other CareConnect teams to ensure compliant charging.
- Maintain General Ledger and Cost Center (Revenue) assignment tables to ensure proper revenue routing.
- Assist in training, trouble shooting and supporting end-users
- Complete assigned project deliverables accurately and on time
- Monitor the Epic dashboard metrics to identify system issues and ways to improve the billing workflows
- Synthesize operational and technical feedback from Clinical & Business process champions and SME
Contract: 6 Months