Job Title : Clinical Data Manager/Project Manager
Location : Thousand Oaks CA
Duration : 18 months
TOP 3 SKILL SETS:
1. 1.5+ years’ experience in clinical data management in the pharmaceuticals/biotechnology setting with CRO oversight
2. 2.Hands-on working knowledge / Experience with Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems (RAVE ideal)
3. 3.Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES / FIRST 30 DAYS:
· Worker will be taking on the Project Lead oversight of multiple studies where the Lead Data Manager is based at the CRO. We will determine if this placement was successful if the worker is able to provide appropriate oversight to ensure the study milestones are met with appropriate quality
· Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
· Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
· Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
· Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
· Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed. Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
· Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques. This is a management role with human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
· Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity. More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.