Janfay Corporate Recruiting
237 Western Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio, US
Janfay Corporate Recruiting is a boutique Recruiting and Staffing firm specializing in the placement of Accounting, Finance, Human Resources and Cyber Security professionals on a contract, consulting and executive search basis. It\'s our job to make your job easier. With our seasoned team of professionals, Janfay Corporate Recruiting has built strong relationships with clients, consultants and candidates. Greater Cincinnati-based Janfay Corporate Recruiting, LLC. is one of Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Tampa\'s most trusted executive and professional search firms. Janfay Corporate Recruiting works with client companies from the FORTUNE 500, to Big Four, to the small and private, providing each with personal, professional service. In addition to a significant Greater Cincinnati presence, Janfay Corporate Recruiting has a national reputation, having successfully completed search assignments at the executive and professional level throughout the country. Janfay consultants have years of experience and extensive contacts throughout the country. The Janfay staff is client-driven - focused on service, not sales - and, in a highly competitive industry, uniquely team oriented. The firm\'s reputation is based on a simple, yet effective business philosophy: Success comes from long-term relationships built on confidentiality, trust, and a thorough understanding of the marketplace and the unique needs of each client company.
Janfay Corporate Recruiting is seeking an experienced Accountant to fill a Cost Analyst role for a leading manufacturer and one of Greater Cincinnati's continually growing companies. Join a manufacturer with multiple entities and several opportunities to grow internally and within other divisions.
• Integrate purchased scanning and cash application software into proprietary software dispensing systems.
• Ensure timely and accurate recognition of FAC contract discounts and short payment instances.
• Design, install and train staff on workflow processes surrounding FAC+PVT cash application.
• Manage maintenance of FAC chain contract payment terms database.
• Lead interaction with Sales, Collection, and Billing functions to resolve FAC customer disputes.
• Manage resolution of OIS infrastructure issues to support interfaces to dispensing systems/OCEAN and Oracle databases.
• Leverage production application software and databases to timely report results of Central Cash processes.
• Coordinate, supervise, and report results of bad debt write-offs and note receivable transactions.
Responsible for providing employees with timely, candid and constructive feedback; developing employees to their full potential and providing challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth; developing the appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and succession planning; recognizing and rewarding employees for accomplishments.
• BS in Business Administration or equivalent discipline
• Ten years of relevant experience in pharmacy billing environment specifically and/or pharmacy industry generally combined with core comprehension order-to-cash cycle application software.
• Previous management experience, with business enterprise aptitude.
• Working comprehension of functional impact on company’s financial statements.
• Software engineering aptitude, comprehension of file set and database architecture (Oracle, Sequel, etc).
Preferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
• Advanced degree or relevant professional certification preferred